I’ve been holding back. And there is no excuse. There is a short-cut to lucid dreaming that some of you will want to try tonight. Stephen LeBerge’s research showed this method to be 40% effective in the sleep lab. Below is the step-by-step guide that I personally believe will work for 90% of my readers within 3 nights.
1. Set an alarm to wake up up 5 hours after going bed tonight.
2. Get up after 5 hours of sleep. Read about lucid dreaming for 10 min.
3. Get back in bed and mentally rehearse the lucid dream you want to have for 5 min. Eyes open.
4. Close your eyes and repeat this phrase a 4 – 5 times silently, “Next time I am dreaming, I want to remember that I am dreaming.”
5. Be patient and don’t look at the clock. You will fall back asleep. It may take up to an hour.
4/10 people who try that method are successful in entering a lucid dream. If this doesn’t work for you, there is one more way to supercharge this. Of course you will need to wait for the next post to find out….